What does Camp Treasure Chest Mean to You? Show us in ART form!
Get creative and let us know what Camp Treasure Chest means to you by submitting your masterpiece to the Camp Treasure Chest Art Contest! Did you know it's the 30th anniversary of Camp Treasure Chest? Feel free to incorporate this theme into your artwork!
Three (3) creative winners will be awarded (Elementary, Junior High, and High School) and their winning artwork will be on display on our website and social media accounts.
How it works:
Using materials of your choice create an art piece symbolizing what Camp Treasure Chest means to you. Use ink, paint, collage, crayons, pencils, digital media and anything else you’d like to make your masterpiece. Use your imagination! Register HERE for the contest (please read all the rules below)
All art must be submitted via social media by April 30, 2019. Please keep art work dimensions within 24" x24" Projects may be submitted via social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) please make sure to tag our social media pages when you post:
Facebook - @LungNS
Instagram - @ns_lung
Twitter - @NSlung
All art work will be displayed on our website and social media accounts as they are submitted. The artwork with the most likes will be considered the winner.
The winning artists will need to provide an original copy of their artwork in order to claim their prize. Artwork will then become the property of the Lung Association of Nova Scotia to be used for promotional purposes.
Original winning artwork will need to be submitted to:
Suite 200-6331 Lady Hammond Rd
Halifax, NS, B3K 2S2
- Must be age 7 to 18 to participate
- Must have attended Camp Treasure Chest at least once
- Online registration and parental consent are required to enter
CONTEST Period: April 1st, 2019 and ends April 30th, 2019 at 4:30 EST
To enter please participate please follow instructions bellow:
- Register online HERE
- Create an awesome art piece
- Post your art work on social media
- Tag us in our post
- Facebook @Lung NS
- Instagram @lung_ns
- Twitter @NSlung
(3) There will be THREE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS – (One from each age group: ages 7 – 11, ages 12 –14, ages 15–18)
- Camp kit (sleeping bag, camp chairs, etc.)
- Art promotion on LANS website and social media
- Secondary prizes will be provided to runners up and LANS discretion, including Sportsplex family 10-swim pass, play passes to Hop, Skip, Jump, Day passes for the Canada Games centre and more. These will be given to Camp artists at the discretion of the Lung Association of Nova Scotia
*Rules and prizes may change at any time at the discretion of the Lung Association of Nova Scotia