The Lung Association of Nova Scotia is now registered as an official charity in the 2019 Scotiabank Blue Nose Charity Challenge. Thank you to everyone who is planning to join our team as a fundraiser! You are helping to make a difference in the lung health of Nova Scotians!
To fundraise for the Lung Association of Nova Scotia & join our "Lung Runners" team:
1. You need to sign up to participate in a race in the Blue Nose Marathon. You can register here: http://bluenosemarathon.com/
2. Select your race and fill out all of your personal information. Hit "next".
3. Read "waivers and additional terms" and Click "Accept" (if you agree)
4. Identify if you are a Scotiabank employee
5. When you get to the section where it asks "Do you want to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge or make a donation, choose "yes"
6. When it asks you which charity you would like to support, scroll down and find "Lung Association of Nova Scotia" (Ignore question about pincode)
7. Under the section "I would like to make a fundraising account or make a donation, choose "make Scotiabank Charity Challenge fundraising account (via Artez)
8. Create username/password and set a fundraising goal for yourself. Click "Continue to payment" where you will finalize your registration by paying for your race event.
You should now be registered! We're so excited to have you on our Lung team! If you want to join team Lung Runners, search for a team in your Artez fundraising account. The team name is "Lung runners"
**If you have an difficulties or questions about registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the following companies that supported the Lung Association of Nova Scotia with a donation of goods or services in 2018: